The Customer Service Representative II (CSRII) is responsible for assisting customers with new account openings and providing information on Bank products and services as well as assisting with additional bank products to meet the customer’s financial needs. Provides friendly, professional, confidential, and effective assistance to customers assuring a positive banking experience. The CSR II will also perform teller duties which include handling customer financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and check cashing, as well as balancing and maintaining a cash drawer. Other responsibilities include customer service interaction, such as answering phones, accepting and processing all types of loan payments, handling research and resolving customer issues. The CSR II is required to learn and use FinWise Bank core programs and systems in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Greet and assist customers when they arrive and direct them to the appropriate station within the bank.
- Accurately, with attention to detail, open and close checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and safe deposit boxes as required for customers, ensuring that all Bank and compliance policies, guidelines, and regulations are being followed and adhered to.
- Follows guidelines and policies such as Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control, CIP, Reg CC, B, D, E, and Z intended to limit risk and exposure for the organization and its customers. Types of risk include fraudulent transactions, account fraud or mishandling, compliance with policies, security guidelines, and the bank’s reputation.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers and calculate daily transactions, using computers or calculators.
- Perform account maintenance for customers who want to change their banking products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Math and logic skills
- Organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to follow precise directions and learn banking equipment and software quickly
- Ability to deal with people in a high degree of sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years New Accounts/Teller experience
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a bank branch as a New Accounts Rep and Teller, with a well-rounded knowledge of branch operations and banking regulations.
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Travel overnight as required
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.