The Operations Systems Coordinator serves a systems analyst and software power user in the Operations group. This role serves as the key business owner for assigned Bank systems (software applications). The individual must understand the business use of each operations system, document system controls, enforce bank policy when changing system parameters, serve as the data custodian for that particular system, assist in the implementation of system changes, and serve as part of the operations system testing function when appropriate. While the Bank’s IT department will serve as the primary system administrator for user administration, this individual will serve as the system business owner and system control administrator for each operations system. This role is expected to interact with and manage vendors on a regular basis.
As the Bank has multiple Operations Systems Coordinators, the individual will serve as the primary systems analyst/power user to some software applications and serve as a back-up systems analyst/power user for others.
Must be able to communicate effectively and be able to grasp fundamentals of new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Serve as the business owner for key operations systems
- Enforce the Bank’s change management standards and processes for assigned operations systems
- Assist operations managers in the day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities
- Monitor, control, and manage operations systems to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Confirm operations systems parameters are aligned with bank policies and procedures
- Ensure that all bank system parameter changes are properly documented, tested and approved
- Create internal test plans for changes to operations systems
- Manage vendor relationships for assigned operations systems.
- Serve as a project resource on assigned strategic projects
- Coordinate with the Training group for training of operational system users for production changes
- Coordinate the efforts of vendor, bank IT and bank Operations resources to resolve operation systems issues
- Document processes and procedures
- Report and track system change requests for monthly KPIs, audit requests, etc.
- Serve as an operations resource on many bank initiatives and projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable with technology & learns new systems quickly
- Ability to prepare process maps and process flows
- Capable of enforcing bank policies and procedures to ensure change management for operations systems is properly managed
- Driven to get things done
- Detail-oriented but capable of seeing the big picture
- Able to think “outside the box”
- Project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-growing, startup environment strongly preferred
Required Education / Experience / License:
- Three to five years of previous experience in various operations positions
- Previous experience as a power user of a business system
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Operations Management, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (801) 545 – 6041.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.