The Partnership Manager reports directly to the AVP, Lending Partnerships, is dedicated to the partnership and helps bank partners achieve their goals. Partnership Managers are responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day oversight, supervision, and management of a designated Strategic Partner and Strategic Partner Program, which includes but is not limited to relationship management, ongoing marketing of product offerings, credit, (Possibility helping compliance, risk, operations, finance/settlement, accounting, and technology) . The Partnership Manager interacts with and is supported by each respective department within the Bank and third-party resources (i.e. Outside Counsel) that are required for ongoing oversight, reviews and monitoring of the Strategic Partner Programs. Partnership Managers are the bank’s primary point of contact for bank partners and manages the ongoing oversight and supervision of their respective Strategic Partner. Partnership Managers are tasked with establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with business partners and helping partners achieve their goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners
- First escalation point for all departments at the Bank for Strategic Partnerships
- Assists partners by providing expertise, answering questions, resolving problems, liaison with other bank departments, or working through other issues the partners may encounter
- Serves as the primary contact for all financial services linked to business partners
- Develops new business through identifying and building relationships with both existing and prospective customers
- Recognizes the needs of their customers and recommends appropriate products or services
- The Partnership Manager is the primary point of contact for each assigned Strategic Partner in order to manage the ongoing oversight and supervision of their respective Strategic Partner Programs from a holistic and strategy perspective.
- Interact via teleconference on a regular basis with each respective Strategic Partner to review progress related to any managed issues, opportunities and contractual requirements
- Perform periodic or annual site visits to review the Strategic Partner’s adherence to the Program Agreement
- Work with the Strategic Partner to obtain and review monthly reporting metrics
- Interact with the Bank’s Credit Department to manage all aspects of the Strategic Partner’s credit program, including initial and ongoing review and approval of credit policies, scorecards, account management strategies, and the overall underwriting process
- Support Bank management during regulatory exams or internal audits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must understand principles and processes for providing customer services.
- Must have active listening skills
- Skill in coordinating with others
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Background in credit analysis and administration (building credit matrix and credit policies)
- Background in legal analysis and administration
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalency
- Basic to Moderate Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understanding of finance and financial systems
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day.
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Travel overnight as required
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.