FinWise is a financial tech bank with a community heart. We offer big-bank security with community bank service. Our goal is to make financing, banking, and investing simple for friends and neighbors. When you call us, you talk to an expert, not a machine. When you visit us, we attend to you, not your account number. With on-the-go services like mobile banking and onsite advisors who can help you with your financial goals, we have everything you expect from a big bank, with none of the hassles. FinWise provides its customers with personalized financial wisdom.
About the Job
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. This role is responsible for all aspects of projects over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). From gathering requirements, assembling the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing the schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
Essential Job Duties:
- Directs and consults with project team members, leadership in the preparation of project documentation, deliverables, milestones, resources, schedules, and budgets
- Host regular Agile ceremonies with the project teams, help gather requirements, create, and maintain project plans, and dive into details to understand the nuances and complexities of each project.
- Requires leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Maintain urgency to ensure the company’s major initiatives with projects are on track despite changing requirements and priorities
- Work with the business and Stakeholders to understand the business needs and vision.
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources and work across multiple projects required
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities
- Hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- Ability to motivate teams and partners
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Collaborate flexibility with virtual and remote teams.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations or equivalent work experience preferred
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) preferred
- Experience working with agile collaboration tool such as Azure DevOps