The Receptionist is the first point of contact for many of the Bank’s clients who visit or call into our Headquarters. The Receptionist will greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office and determine their reason for their visit. Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies. The Receptionist will also monitor the inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary.
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system
- Manage the log of who is entering and exiting the office
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and skill in using required software systems, such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to make decisions and exercise discretion
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- Prior experience working in a professional office environment
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements