The Resolution Specialist, Lending Partnerships will be responsible for assisting program managers in the resolution of issues that arise out of Bank’s internal testing, external audits, and escalated items. They will be responsible for working closely with the Compliance, and Risk Teams, along with the Bank’s clients to create resolution plan. The Resolution Specialist will be responsible for tracking items and ensure issues are remediated and resolved timely.
- Attend internal weekly calls for all partnerships and be the main point of contact for issue resolution
- Attend external weekly calls to stay appraised of state of completion of issues
- Be responsible for setting priorities in the resolution of items
- Be responsible for investigating claims of non-compliance or high-risk issues arising from other teams
- Be the go-to resource of status of all issues related to Lending Partnerships
- Work alongside Compliance and Risk to divide resolution plans/remediation plans to ensure regulatory compliance and risk mitigation
- Create policies and procedures for future analysts regarding issue mitigation and remediation
- Work closely with VP, Head of Strategic Partnerships on high-risk item and be responsible for the escalation of items that the Resolution Specialist cannot agree on with Compliance and Risk
- Ensure that Agency Complaints are responded to timely and appropriate information is gathered by the Bank
- Review items received by the Bank for completeness before they are sent to Compliance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be detail oriented
- Be a leader
- Have a critical mind
- Understand the marketplace lending space and the risks associated with the space
- Experience in FDIC-regulated Bank’s Regulatory Compliance obligations
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Required Education / Experience / License:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in retail banking, financial technology, management consulting and/or business development for financial services
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- 1+ year of Bank Compliance Experience and/or Experience in Risk Management (Risk Management Advisory, or Risk Management at a Financial Institution)
- Experience working directly in Bank Partnerships and/or on Bank Partners’ Compliance
- CRCM is a plus
- A high-level understanding of Information Technology, and API integrations
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.