The Special Projects Coordinator is an administrative professional assisting with miscellaneous projects within the Bank. This role is responsible for administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking and documentation.
- Assumes responsibility for working with project team members with scheduling meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need).
- Assists with special projects as assigned by the PMO Director.
- Assist with preparing minutes for IT Steering Committee
- Creates and maintains the project hours report.
- Conduct research for team.
- Completes miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MS Office experience
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong collaboration skills, cross departmental communication
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Previous experience with project management software
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day.
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Background checks are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.