The Information Technology Systems Analyst is an integral role that serves as the first point of contact for all customers seeking technical assistance. The qualified candidate must be computer savvy and can provide fast and useful technical assistance on all technology throughout the enterprise. This position requires good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain the solution. Excellent customer service experience is required for this position.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, instant messenger, in-person, or email.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical issues
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Create and update documentation on processes, procedures, training, knowledge base, and instruction manuals.
- Install approved hardware and software as needed.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven experience as a Systems Analyst or technical support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft products, office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory management tools preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Experience using Help Desk ticketing systems preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from end-user to senior management about both business and IT needs including translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
- Strong customer service experience required.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Confident and self-motivated to work without direct supervision required.
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Preferred Education /Experience / License:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting, and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Travel overnight as required
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.