- To support the Training department and the Bank by providing knowledge and skill development solutions that support individual, department, Bank-wise performance goals.
- Manage the LMS on a day-to-day basis including course setup, answering questions from employees, vendor issues, and providing reporting throughout the Bank
- Become proficient at Lectora course authoring tools and the Adobe suite of products
- Develop job aids and reference materials using info mapping and quick reference standards
- Assist in online course and material design and development
- Implement new Vendors into the LMS using vendor standards
- Assists in developing the Training and Onboarding page in Owlet
- Conduct needs assessment throughout the organization as needed
- Manage day-to-day vendor relations for training vendors
- Have general understanding of all Bank-wide and department workflows, products, and services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Computer aptitude for learning software applications
- Excellent writing skills
- Enjoys working independently
- Creative thinking in approach and output
- Good storyteller
Required Education / Experience / License:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of customer contact experience
- 5+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
Preferred Education / Experience / License
- Bachelor’s degree at four-year accredited institution
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time and look at a computer screen for several hours a day
- Work at an assigned FinWise office location
- Communicate with others in person, on the phone, virtual meeting and email
- Maintain confidentiality
- Lift 20 lbs.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work overtime as assigned
- Work cooperatively with others
- Driving during the workday
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Background check are required on all bank employees due to accessibility of Personally Identifiable Private Information.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Department of Human Resource Management at (801) 545 – 6050.
Qualified applicants with criminal history and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.